Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Review: Faithful Unto Death by Caroline Graham

Faithful Unto Death (Chief Inspector Barnaby, #5)Faithful Unto Death by Caroline Graham

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I am a HUGE fan of the Midsomer Murders TV show which is based off these books. And I have read one of the other Caroline Graham books-- which I really enjoyed. I listened to this audiobook, and didn't enjoy it as much as the other CG book I read. Maybe these books are just better when read?

I am also not a fan of the character of Det. Troy in this book. I realize characters are changed when TV shows are made from stories-- and I am GLAD that Gavin Troy's was changed for the show. His character in the book is rather despicable.

I still look forward to reading more of these stories-- but I think from now on I will READ them, and not listen. That being said, the narrator was fine. That is not the reason I didn't especially LOVE the book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment